3.23.2010

Weekend at the Beach

I was lucky enough to grow up at the beach, and for me there's no better place to escape the (relative) hustle and bustle of the city... We love visiting my mom's little rental cabin near Washington's San Juan Islands - it's so cozy and totally cabin-chic!! :) All we do there is cook, eat, walk on the beach, build campfires, eat some more... and of course, Audrey loves it, too!

Photos: Sea Studio

I'm slowly easing back into reality after our long weekend away...

Bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I was there too! Great photos. Love the one of Jeff and Audrey and Audrey with the beloved Sperry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! thanks for sharing! can we all go next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sal; The place looks great. I want to live there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Mom... I'm glad you do live there! And ladies, yes... you can come next time! How 'bout a 4th of July campout?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails