3.12.2010

Domino Inspiration: Part II

I wish I'd woken up here this morning! A nice cup of coffee with a side of papaya and macadamia nuts for breakfast... a jaunt down to the ocean for a quick dip, and then relaxing under the swaying palm trees - sounds like perfection! :)

This lovely home was featured in the final issue of Domino Magazine... The owners, Pippa and Richard Imrie, built the house from the ground up, and I love the cozy, lived-in aesthetic.

A pretty chandelier brings a subtle elegance to the rough-hewn wood and chipped paint...
The extended family vacations here with friends, kids...
Sally Honeycutt
Photos: Ken Kochey for Domino Magazine, March 2009

Happy Friday, Friends!!

Aloha!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am dreaming right along with you after seeing this. Get me some SUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Here's the sunshine! Can't wait for actual summer, though... xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails