3.15.2010

Getting Organized...

I'm sure I've mentioned how much I like things in order... until everything is in it's place, I'm unable to focus, and nothing seems to get done! I loooove cleaning out closets, arranging my files in their drawers with neat little labels... ooh, that reminds me: I need to invest in a label maker!! ;)

Anyway, my love for organization leads me to today's topic: The Pottery Barn Daily System. I've been coveting elements of this system for years, and can't wait until my office is fully equipped with the mail bins, steel shelves, etc.! In the meantime, my Ikea mail baskets and cheap cork bulletin will have to do. Here's the Daily System in all it's glory:


Okay, I'm off to finish "cleaning out" my inbox!! ;)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails