3.01.2010

A Secret Garden

It's March!?! Personally, I don't believe it... although, the calendar and my phone and the computer are all telling me it's March 1st! Ah, how time flies...

I thought I'd start the month off with a little "Secret Garden" inspiration. I saw the top left image on Once Wed, and just had to build an inspiration board around it. I mean, really?! Gorgeous flowers atop a bride's head as she wanders through the perfect manicured garden?? Love it.


Photos (Clockwise from top left): Jose Villa, via Once Wed; Anthropologie; Me!; Lollia; Anthropologie; Anthropologie

So, obviously, Anthropologie was my best source for "garden living" inspiration... I would like to wear that pretty flower top after using that lovely bubble bath and then have a little cup of tea in that cute little cup!!

Happy March!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails