3.03.2010

D&G Fall Collection

Fall, you say?! I know, it's weird, but that's how fashion works... just when we are feeling super tired of winter and ready for spring and summer clothing, the fall fashion shows take place in NY, Paris, Milan... I can't keep up, so I've been counting on one of my fave fashion bloggers, Garance, to keep me up-to-date on the coolest shows & trends. She is French, fabulous, and so amazingly unpretentious - I'm always laughing out loud as I read her blog, and I force my husband to listen as I read it the second time through, aloud. :)

Anyway, she featured a video about the D&G show that just took place in Milan, and oh my gosh, you have to follow this link and check it out!! I won't even complain if you don't watch the entire thing, but you have to see the first image - of the most adorable tiny hand-knit D&G doll! I couldn't find a photo of one to share, so that's why you have to click on the link. I am so going to make one for Audrey! (If I can figure it out - I will surely be requesting help from my sis-in-law, Nicole, the knitting expert behind Persnickety's Knits. :)

I had to share a couple of looks from the collection, as well... love the sweater-knit corset top with a pretty, flow-y skirt and ski-inspired leg-warmers (or boots?!)!


And, just for fun, a picture of the amazing and talented designers, Dolce & Gabbana!!

Photos: Marcio Madeira via Style.com

Ciao!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails