2.17.2010

Primp Your Powder Room!

Does your powder room have the doldrums? Don't throw in the towel!

I was lucky enough to acquire a couple of the most perfect hand towels recently from one of my favorite shopping destinations, Anthropologie! They are pretty, soft, and in the nicest shade of charcoal they complement the light gray walls of our powder room just perfectly.

Photo Credit: Anthropologie

Of course, now I just need to find a cuter hook from which to hang them... off to do more scouting! :)

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. love these! I have them in White over my sage green hand towels. LOVE anthro powder room products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, of course you have them too!! :) I've been eyeing a shower curtain and bath mat from Anthro, too... hmm...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails