2.18.2010

I Heart Rubie Green

The minute I saw this site, I was in love... designer Michelle Adams (who happens to also be the co-founder of Lonny magazine!) creates the most beautiful fabrics - and they're organic! I've been dreaming up the perfect pillows for my couch made from my favorite of all the patterns - "East Village."


I've been pining for all things Parisian lately, so their spring images couldn't have come at a better time...


Oh, and if you just want a tiny little dose of Rubie Green's style, fear not: The "Ellie Bag" is here... it's just big enough for a passport, maps, and a little cash - perfect for a jaunt around the City of Light!!

Photos: Patrick Cline for Rubie Green

Isn't it just the perfect, cheery pattern for spring?!

Bon voyage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails