2.24.2010

Everything in it's Place

So, if you know me, you know I'm a bit of a neat freak. Of course, it's all been toned down a bit since our baby girl was born, but I still at least try to make everything perfect.

Lately, I've been marveling over how useful trays are for corralling random objects or even little collections of items & making them look much prettier and a little more intentional. That said, I was sooo excited when my friend sent me the link to Ben's Garden (thanks, Ashley!!:). They sell all sorts of fun items, including amazing decoupage trays. You can even order custom pieces with your own photos or artwork!

I'd love to have one of these babies on my console table or on top of my dresser to keep a few things in order:


Photos: Ben's Garden

Love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails