4.06.2010

Happy Heart Week - Part II: You And Your Heart

Yipeeeeeee!!! I am so excited to share a link to something wonderful, but first things first: It's still Happy Heart Week at Live Love Chic (in honor of my dad, as I mentioned yesterday:) and I wanted to talk about music. And how it calms us, and helps to reduce stress - which, undoubtedly, is of supreme importance in caring for our bodies and, especially, our hearts!

Music choice depends on your mood and what you're trying to accomplish, but put on any of your faves and feel your stress dissolve!! One of my personal favorites?? Jack Johnson. So, it's perfectly fitting that they've released his new single, "You And Your Heart" (!!) today! Impeccable timing, and I think it's meant to be. :) I'm loving his new, unkempt hair, too...

Que guapo, no?!

The hubby and I are looking forward to the album release this summer & for the concert at the Gorge!! :)

Happy Listening!

2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails