6.03.2010

Serena & Lily!

I've been loving this site for awhile now, but today I went on to check out rugs & realized that I like pretty much everything they carry!! It's somewhere between preppy, modern, pretty and casual & I just keep finding more to love the longer I look. :)

This rug would be perfect for our entryway - but in blue or gray?!!

I'm leaning towards the blue because it would be the perfect tie-in to the other blue shades we have throughout our house - and that our entry is totally lacking!

Our bedroom is very close to this color... and I love the styling in this shot:

These next few pieces have nothing to do with one another except that I love them all!! The "Birds Nest Hanging Lamp" is so cool & I'd love to get the little white table to set a couple of plants on by our window... the Venetian glass mirror would be the perfect replacement for the generic oval one that currently resides in our powder room - and the green pillow is just fresh and cheery.



Enjoy browsing their online shop if you haven't already!!

Happy Decorating!
xo,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails