6.29.2010

A Lovely Settee

Just came across this gorgeous Black & White Dhurrie Settee from Wisteria and I'm in love...

...I always like the crisp look of black & white because I'm always changing favorite colors & have a hard time settling on just one! B&W works with anything, so this would have excellent staying power for me. :)

Photos: Wisteria

I picture myself curled up, reading a favorite classic novel and (carefully) sipping an iced coffee in that room pictured above... how perfect!

Ciao!
Sal

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sally...you make me dream of decorating! Thanks for all the fun inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - good!! Time to buy a new house and decorate from scratch - how fun would that be?! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails