6.10.2010

Oh, Hello! New Lonny Magazine!!

So, I can't let the new Lonny Magazine June/July issue launch and not share a few of my favorite pages!! Loving some of these rooms...

I've been dying to get a chair like this for our living room... This is pretty close to my dream kitchen: White subway tiles to the ceiling, lots of windows, gorgeous black cupboards & the luscious, dark hardwood floors... LOVE!!

Ah, inspiration... if you haven't been reading Lonny, I definitely recommend it! :)

Cheers!

Sally Honeycutt

3 comments:

  1. That is a really cool kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful interiors, very inspirational!

    http://lovelyhappythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously drooling over that kitchen every time I look at it!! Can't wait to design our next house! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails