6.11.2010

Obsessed With Madewell...

... and their new website! Of course, any friend of J. Crew is a friend of mine (the two are "sister" companies) - and since we've been waiting impatiently for our local Madewell store to open, it's super exciting that we can now shop online in the meantime!! :)


I love the whole casual-chic vibe they have going on & I thought I'd share a few of my (totally random!) favorites from a first run-through of the site...


Love the asymmetrical top above (especially in navy!) and these jeans look perfectly weathered...I think the only reason not to get these sweet shoes is that I'll want to wear them every day. :) I just love how French & nautical they look...This little whisper of a dress would be super versatile (in warm climates! ;) & I love the color...
...and this pretty floral one could go from flea market to brunch to cocktails on a sunny patio - totally effortless chic!!
Photos: Madewell

Happy Monday!!!

xo,
Sally

2 comments:

  1. I love Madewell! I got something from there at my recent LA trip. It looks like it's coming to UVillage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky!! What'd you get, Grace?! I can't wait for the U.Village store. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails