5.28.2010

Domino Inspiration: Part V

Here in Seattle we've had what seems like weeks of continuous, dreary, rainy days... and with Memorial Day weekend looking no better, I'm drinking a nice cup of coffee and daydreaming of beautiful weather and lazy summer days outside. (Because I know it will get nice again, eventually! :)

Since I'm stuck inside, I thought it was the perfect time
to peruse a few old summertime issues of Domino and look for something pretty to inspire me; of course, I wasn't disappointed! I love these ideas for using gorgeous outdoor fabrics to make your outside spaces a little more stylish and cozy!

Of course, I love the mix of driftwood with the preppy stripes in this next one:

And what girl wouldn't want to lounge in this perfectly luxurious poolside retreat?!

Photos: Domino/May 2007

Hope you all have a lovely and relaxing Memorial Day weekend!!

Cheers!
Sal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails