10.29.2010

Glitter Makes Me Happy

Ever since my wallet was stolen a few weeks back, I've been tossing my credit cards, grocery store cards, cash, etc. into my purse and then digging around like a madwoman when it's time to pay for something. Not smart, especially since I'm supposed to be extra careful and aware of my personal belongings after all that hullabaloo (sp?)!!

So... in the spirit of sticking to my self-imposed, super-tight shopping budget, I was browsing good ol' Forever 21 and came across this adorable little number:

Cute, eh?! And for only $8.80, it'll keep my things organized until I can replace my beloved Cole Haan. :)

Off to get a new driver's license...

xoxo,
Sal


1 comment:

  1. Oh no! you lost your wallet! That is not fun! I would sure do the same buying that cute glitter wallet to cheer me up! I hope you find everything ok getting all your cards back in your new wallet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails