10.12.2010

End of Summer Fun...

Wow, I've been a bad, bad blogger... Maybe I have just a teensy bit too much on my plate at the moment, but I love being busy & I promise I'll be back in full force soon!

So, we spent what felt like the last day of summer (although it was really a lovely, 80-degree Eastern Washington fall day) at Jack Johnson's amazing show at the Gorge a couple of weekends ago... We packed a cooler with homemade sandwiches, some cookies, and a bottle of Framboise and enjoyed our lovely picnic when we arrived early to the show.

Once inside, we were told that Jack and G. Love would be performing a few pre-show songs at a tiny little stage off to the side - so, obviously, we made our way there and claimed our spots!! Needless to say, it was the perfect kick-off to a really fun night...

Um, yeah... we were this close! :)Enjoying the view on the way up to our AMAZING seats!
Our point & shoot rarely gets a focused shot, but I just had to include one of Jeff and I. :) Can you believe the view of the stage?!
Hope you are all having a lovely start to fall!!

xoxo,

Sally

2 comments:

  1. I hate you!!! (not really)
    SO JEALOUS, but so happy you guys got such an amazing JJ experience!! Thanks for posting pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - wish you guys could've joined us!! It was reaaaally fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails