8.02.2010

Alicia's Eco-Chic Abode

I am only slightly embarrassed to admit that I knew every line of the movie Clueless by heart as a teenager! Luckily, Alicia Silverstone, who played the fashion-obsessed main character Cher in the film, is now setting a perfect example of eco-chic living.

I saved these pictures from a 2007 Instyle Home magazine, and wanted to share with you lovelies today!

Alicia and her decorator worked together to use renewable resources, organic fabric, and antiques to adorn her home...
Photos: Matthew Hranek/In Style Home Spring 2007

I just love how personal and cozy the space feels (yet still super pretty with a touch of elegance)! So inspiring...

With August here (already?!!) I'm still busy photographing weddings and such (you can check out our work HERE if you're curious :) but I'll do my best to post on a daily basis again! ;)

Happy Monday!
xo,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails