7.21.2010

Organic Produce Delivery - New Roots!

We finally did it!! The hubby and I have been planning to sign up for an organic produce delivery service for some time, and we were finally convinced to go with New Roots... They are based right in our area in Seattle & they provide as many local fruits and vegetables as they can. Love it!!

Here are some pics of our first delivery:

I unloaded everything onto our counter to show it off better! :)

The first thing I did was eat one of these amazing carrots, and I wasn't disappointed - it tasted like it was straight from the garden!

Photos: Moi!

This week's assortment had lettuce, blueberries, a cucumber, cabbage, carrots, nectarines, apricots... just to name a few! I love it because it's already forcing me to be more creative with my recipes. (It's so easy to get stuck in a rut and cook the same thing all the time when you're busy!!)

We'll be getting a delivery every other week, unless we eat all this goodness way faster than we anticipate!

Cheers!
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails