5.11.2011

Serena & Lily - Take II!

Just last summer I posted some of my favorite things from Serena & Lily's lovely collection of home decor... but this morning I came across their brand new catalog and now I'm totally dying to redo every bedroom in the house (and living room and hallway...) with their gorgeous textiles!!

It's almost time to get Audrey a twin-size bed, so I'm seriously considering some of these cute duvet covers...

...and really loving the combo in the next photo for my own room.

Our living room needs a serious pillow update... I'll take the grey one & the entire stack below it, thank you! :)

And then there's the cover of their new catalog... so perfect!!


Happy Wednesday!!

xo,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails