5.04.2011

Persnickety's Knits!

My sis-in-law, Nicole, is the lovely and amazingly talented knitter behind the adorable Etsy shop, Persnickety's Knits. I've used her hand-knit diaper covers to beautify little babies' bottoms for a couple of years now, so I can totally swear by the durability and utter cuteness of her products...

I'm especially in love with this little pink one...

...and this one would be so cute for a little baby boy.
There are loads more in her shop - they'd make such a perfect baby shower gift, and it seems to be the season... Happy shopping!!

xo,
Sally

P.S. This is my 150th post!! I think I deserve a reward... ;)

1 comment:

  1. These look soooo soft!!!! i wish i knew of some babies!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts!! xo, Sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails